Accessibility For Ontario’s Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Who you need to train
- Maintain records of training
- Accessible customer service training
- Work related accessibility training
- Training tips
- Additional accessibility laws
Plan Related To Customer Service Standard
- Understanding why and when the AODA was established.
- Understand the meaning of the word Disability.
- How To Communicate With Individuals With Disabilities.
- Plan Related To Customer Service Standards As per (AODA).
- Common Types Of Assistive Devices.
- How To Interact With Individuals And Assistive Devices.
- Handling Complaints/Following Up/ Feedback
- Ensure all managers, supervisors and employees are trained up to date
- Ensure record keeping for all completed training is implemented
- Implement consulting services for AODA training
Provide Training for all staff on the following:
Areas of the accessibility standards that are relevant to their work responsibilities
- Information And Communications
- Design Of Public Space